Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nan Goldin - Final Pictures

Nan Goldin - Final Pictures

These are my final photos for my Nan Goldin themed project. All of these photos are unique in their own ways and they each illustrate different emotions. None of the emotions these people have are the same, and in this way, they are each beautiful. I chose these 8 pictures because I think they are my strongest ones and they also represent Nan Goldin's style of photography the most. Like I said in the previous draft, each one of these photos represents the relationship between my friends and family in the photos, or my subjects, and me, the photographer. They are all intimate moments I have shared with these people, and they let me take my camera and immortalize those moments. I hope you enjoy this collection of shots, because i definitely enjoyed taking them.




 





1 comment:

  1. I really like the first image of the little girl in this series. I like how you captured her facial expression. I think all are successful.

    ReplyDelete